The demand of the special education teachers in the 21st century according to 2030 vision
Abstract: This study aims to get the opinion of the university professors about the demand of the special education teachers demands according to2030 vision in 21st century, the researcher used the descriptive method to fulfill this goal, and he designed a quistioaire which distributed to 30 university teachers chosen by intentional method I Hail university. Different statistical tools used such as the average, standard deviation, and the alpha Cronbach test. The results were as shown in the tables. The arithmetical mean for all the requirements is high at (04.15), which confirms the importance of the requirements of the 21st century in the preparation of special education teachers. The communication requirement ranked first with the highest average score of 4.33, The daily life skills requirement came second with an average of 4.08. The creative requirement came in third place with an average of 4.04. Recommendation Building a conception to teach and train the special education teachers during service, and pre service according the 21st century demands for the creativity skills, communication skills, using the new technology, and preparing the individuals for life.
Keywords: Demands-21st century skills-special education teachers-kingdom vision
• Al-Ajmi, Al-Dosari (2016): Verifying the reality of the professional competencies needed for teachers of students with intellectual disabilities and their importance from their point of view in Riyadh, International Journal of Educational Research / United Arab Emirates University, Vol. 39. - Al-Mohaya, Abdullah (2002). The availability of the competencies of computer technology and the Internet among students of Teachers College in Abha. Master Thesis. Unpublished, College of Education, King Saud University, Riyadh: Saudi Arabia.
• Alhadede, Mona (1991). Educational competencies needed for teachers of children with hearing disabilities in Jordan and their relationship to some variables.
• Al-Mousa, Nasser (2008): The process of special education in Saudi Arabia from isolation to integration. Dubai: Dar Al Qalam Publishing & Distribution.
• Al-Sadiq, Mohammed (2017). A proposed vision for reforming the programs of preparing the special education teacher in the faculties of education (in light of international trends and experiences)
• Al-Sulaiti, Dbayeh (2015): A Proposed Visualization of the Skills of Reading Teacher in the Light of the Requirements of the 21st Century in Independent Schools in the State of Qatar, Journal of Education / Al-Azhar University
• American Association of Colleges of Teacher Education (AACTE). (2008). The handbook of technological pedagogical content knowledge for educators. New York, NY: Routledge
• David, Frank Levy, and Richard Murnane, 2003. "The skill content of recent technological change: an empirical exploration," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, Nov. 7-8.
• Dean, S. & Darling-Hammond, L. (forthcoming). Using National Board Certification to Improve Schools. Stanford, CA: National Board Resource Center and the Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education. https://www.almaany.com/ar/dict/ar-ar/%D9%85%D8%AA%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%AA/
• Ekstam, Korhonen, Linnanm€aki,et al,2018, Special education and subject teachers’ self-perceived readiness to teach mathematics to low-performing middle school students, Journal of Research in Special Educational Needs Volume 18 Number 1 2018 5969 doi: 10.1111/1471-3802.12393.
• L. Rock, Spooner, Nagro, , Donehower, et al. (2016). 21st Century Change Drivers: Considerations for Constructing Transformative Models of Special Education Teacher DevelopmentTeacher Education and Special Education 2016, Vol. 39(2) 98 –120 © 2016 Teacher Education Division of the Council for Exceptional Children Reprints and permissions: sagepub.com/journalsPermissions.nav.
• Ministry of Education Ethiopia (2010), Education statistics annual abstract, 2001 EC/2008– ... Ministry of Education Ethiopia TDP Advisory Team (2008), GEQIP Teacher Development Programme, (unpublished). ... 2, 168–183, SAGE AACTE.
• Nimer, Essam (2006): Lectures in Measurement and Diagnostic Methods in Special Education, Al Yazouri Scientific Publishing and Distribution House, Amman
• Petal, Zaid (2000). Psychological combustion of special education teachers what is important - causes - treatment. Riyadh, Academy of Special Education.
• Smith', Robert, et al,2010)t Changing Education landscape: how Special Education Education Leadership Preparation Can Make a Difference for Teachers and Their Students With Disabilities Teacher Education and Special Education Changing Education ©20l01^aLrEducaüon Division of the Council for Exceptional Children Repents and permission :http://www .sagepub.com/journals Permissions. Nav.
• The little black book of project management by Thomsett, Michael C American Management Association, 2010 . xii, 259 p. : 23 cm.
• Theebani, Mohammed (2011). The future of school education in the Arab countries in the light of the data of the twenty-first century, Educational Journal, p 98, c 1.
• Toubi, Faouri (2016), The Role of Higher Education Institutions in the Sultanate of Oman in Providing its Graduates with the Skills and Knowledge of the 21st Century, Global Institute for Study & Research Journal (GISR-J) 2016 / february ISSN: 2397-0308 Vo, 2. No, 2.
• Trilling, Bernie and Fadel, Charles (2013). Skills of the twenty-first century: learning for life in our time, (translation Badr bin Abdullah Saleh). Riyadh: King Saud University Publications. (Original work published in 2009). https://vision2030.gov.sa/download/file/fid/422
Copyright (c) 2020 Haya mraweh khalf AL- sardeah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Creative Commons License: CC BY-NC
Creative Commons Rights Expression Language (CC REL)